These Terms & Conditions are effective from 1st January 2014.
By accessing or using the Flyflasher website, any applications (mobile applications included) or API’s (from now on known as “the Service” made available by Flyflasher, however accessed; you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions. The Service is owned and/or controlled by Martin-Fabricius.dk ApS ("Parent Company").
The following Terms & Conditions affects your legal rights and obligations, and if you in anyway does not agree to be bound by all of these Terms & Conditions, do not access or use the Service.
- You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
- You agree to not post or upload any partially or fulle nude, unlawful, hateful, discriminatory, , pornographic or sexually suggestive photos, text or other content to or via the Service.
- You agree to not do any harm to other people – this includes, but is not limited to stalking, defaming, bullying, abusing, threaten, impersonating or intimitating of people, companies or entities.
- You agree to not post private or confidential information via the Service. This includes your or any other person’s credit card information, social security or any other non-public information, for example non-public phone numbers, personal identification information or non-public e-mail addresses.
- You agree, that you won’t acquire, solicit, collect or use the login credentials of a user.
- You are responsible of keeping your password – and login credentials in general – secure and secret.
- You must not in anyway defame, abuse, impersonate or intimidate any person and/or company through your use of the Service.
- Flyflasher has no tolerance for objectionable content.
- You agree to not use any company names, words, slogans or other names that is related to or registered under any law in any country.
- You agree to not uploade any content on your profile, that could violate any person and/or company’s rights.
- Profile names may not contain domain names or URL’s to webpages.
- Profile descriptions or other text contained in your profile can not contain domain names or URL’s to webpages, sexual implicit or explicit content.
- You agree to not upload pictures with nude or in any other way sexual content.• You agree that you own all right to any content, you upload to the Service or at least own the rights to the design/setup in the picture, you upload.
- You agree that you do not violate any copyright or any other property laws with the content, including but not limited to pictures and text, you upload to the Service.
- The Service and/or Flyflasher or any company associated to the Service or Flyflasher does not claim to own or to be the creator of any content you upload to the Service. Instead, you by using the Service (including accepting these Terms & Conditions) grant Flyflasher a non-exclusive, fully payment- and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide that you post on, to or via the Service.
- You give Flyflasher the right to use your content in any marketing material regarding to Flyflasher or any associated companies or websites.
- By accepting these terms & conditions, your accepting, that Flyflasher.com and/or the Service is showing you advertising material and promotions throughout the Service.
- You’re agreeing that Flyflasher.com and/or the Service in general is not obligated to notifing you either implicitly or explicitly about advertisements and/or promotional content throughout the Service.
- We are using to offer you the best experience possible, when you are using the Service.
- The cookies used could be for showing you as relevant content as possible, to give you a better experience and tracking your experience.
- The cookie data could also be used for marketing and/or promotional purposes.
- It could also be used for public relations.
- If these Terms & Conditions is not followed strictly, Flyflasher.com has the rights to close your account without notice and you will not have the possibility to hold Flyflasher.com or the Service accountable for any losses.
Personal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Access to third-party accounts
Facebook account access
Permissions: Email, Name, Profile Picture
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
Managing contacts and sending messages
Personal Data: email address
Owner and Data Controller
Limitation of liabilities
Under no circumstances will Flyflasher or the Service be liable to you or any people or companies associated to you for any loss or damages of any kind. This includes (with nol imitation) any direct or indirect economy, exemplary, punitive, incidental or consequential loss or damage.
This is related – but not limited – to: (1) Damages regarding the Service or any of the extra functions or special features added to the Service, (2) Damage to any hardware, where you use the Service, (3) The content added to the Service, (4) Any content you have the rights to use – any violation of your rights or intellectual property will be a matter between you and the party/person/company exploiting it, (5) any lose you might have had from using – or not being able to use – the Service, (6) any errors or omissions in the Service’s operation, or (7) any damage any user’s computer, mobile device or other equipment or technology – including, with no imitation, security breach or any virus, bugs, fraud, error omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer or network failure, or any other technical or other malfunctions.